Submissions open for 2016 AZ Awards
4 janv. 2016 - 22 févr. 2016
Excerpt from information package :
« AZURE Magazine’s AZ AWARDS is an international competition recognizing excellence in design. Entries are juried by a multidisciplinary panel of experts.
- Submissions open Monday, January 4, 2016
- Deadline for submissions Monday, February 22, 2016
- Finalists will be notified in April 2016
- People’s Choice voting takes place from April 5 to May 6, 2016
- AZ Awards Gala: Friday, June 17, 2015
- Winners will be announced at the Gala and featured in the AZ Awards annual on newsstands in June 2016 Guidelines
- Entries must be submitted and received via the online entry system by 12 midnight EST on February 22, 2016.
- Full payment must be received by the submission deadline. Entries submitted without the appropriate submission fee will not be eligible for judging. Payments are only accepted online.
- All images must be jpg format, 300 dpi resolution and no larger than 6 MB.
- Project descriptions and images must NOT contain the name or logo of the designer, architect, firm, company, client or manufacturer.
- Designers and design firms from all disciplines
- Architects, landscape architects and architectural firms
- Post-secondary students enrolled in design and architecture programs in 2015
- Clients and manufacturers
- Projects must be completed by December 31, 2015
- Products must be prototyped or in production
- Concepts must have been developed or presented for the first time in 2015″
To continue reading the information package…
To visit the AZ Awards website and to register…
Source : Azure Magazine
Publié le 10 janvier 2016