* Kollectif is a proud media partner for the 2021 AZ Awards
Excerpt of press release :
« With an All-New Urban Design Category, the AZ Awards Kicks Off a New Decade. Now’s the Time to Submit your Best Work.
Toronto, Canada, 2021-01-04 – The AZ Awards has been recognizing excellence in design and architecture across the world for over a decade now. Since AZURE debuted the AZ Awards in 2011, the program has grown in size, scope, and momentum to be internationally recognized for its influence in the global design and architecture spheres. The 2021 edition of the AZ Awards adds the completely new category of Urban Design, encouraging developers to submit their projects.
The awards program welcomes submissions until February 25 and promises to attract entries from some of the most forward-thinking firms from all corners of the globe.
In 2020 – the AZ Awards’ 10th anniversary – the program received projects from over 1,200 architects, landscape architects, product designers, interior designers, students, and manufacturers from 47 countries. Out of that unprecedented number, the international jury of experts selected 68 extraordinary finalists.
This year, our jury of internationally renowned practitioners in the areas of product design, architecture, landscape architecture, and interiors will convene remotely from their homes and offices all over the world to evaluate the entries. Past jurors have included Thom Mayne, Nader Tehrani, Nina-Marie Lister, Philippe Malouin, Marion Weiss, Omar Gandhi, Craig Dykers, Michel Rojkind, and Brigitte Shim. Stay tuned to find out who the members of the 2021 AZ Awards Jury will be!
The 2021 AZ Awards are open to:
- Designers and design firms from all disciplines
- Architects, landscape architects, and architectural firms
- Post-secondary students enrolled in design and architecture programs in 2020
- Clients and manufacturers
- Projects must be completed by December 31, 2020
- Products must be prototyped or in production
- Concepts must have been developed or presented for the first time in 2020″
Submissions close Tuesday, February 25, 2021 (early-bird submissions end January 31, 2021)